Platform with InterpToMovement component falls down when player is on top

Quick summary of my setup :

I have a StaticMesh in the level that’s just a square platform. I have attached an InterpToMovement with 2 control points, (0, 0, 0) and a second one going to +1000 Y. The object is movable and works well when looking at it, just as you would expect the platform moves left to right. It’s using the PingPong setting so it keeps looping back and forth.

My problem is that as soon as the player jumps on the platform it starts dropping down the Z axis and hits the bottom of the level and despawns. You can even see on picture that I’ve restrained all axis of the block and it still falls down.

What I want is for the platform to keep moving while the player is on it and not drop down. I have hacked in my own self-moving platform with blueprints and those ones don’t fall down. But the usability of my classes don’t match the InterpToMovement component so I’d really like to use those.

Hey, did you ever find a solution for this? I’m having the same issue :confused:

I don’t think I found it no :frowning:

Sorry, it was so long ago so I don’t remember what I tried to make it work.

I found a solution, in the InterpToMovement component, under behaviour, uncheck sweep, and it won’t detect any collisions and the movement won’t stop when a player climbs it.