Platform selector Tool

Hello,

I am currently making a 2d platform game in the style of Super Metroid with some influences from the Megaman X series. I am also very interested in developing tools that my designers can easily manipulate to customize the assets they populate the scene with.

One of the things I would really like to do is create a tool that allows me to select the properties of any given platform. I currently have a few different platforms set up as their own blueprints that behave differently(moving platforms, one way collision, bouncy, etc.).

What I would like to have eventually is a single platform Blueprint with public variables that allow me to modify the platform from a list of options. I would set these up as booleans so I could simply click a check box to make it a moving platform.

For example if I wanted a slippery, moving platform that falls when I step on it, it would just be a matter of checking all the boxes.

I can post the blueprints for my individual platforms if they are needed.

I have just started working with blueprints but I’m starting to get pretty good with them, if anybody could give me some help or advice or at least point me in the right direction it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!