Planar Reflections totally black on Android Platform (Oculus Quest2)

Hello! I’m very new to this forum, and not so skilled with UE4, so forgive me if I wrote this topic in the wrong place, and maybe for a dummy question.
I’m developing a very simple game for Oculus Quest 2, and I need to use Planar Reflection for a mirror.
As far as I can read in the documentation, Planar Reflections should be supported on mobile (so, I suppose, in Oculus Quest2), so:
1 - I’ve created a new project, with “Scalable 2D/3D graphic” option enabled, and I’ve did the usual setup for Android Platform (I’ve just enabled Android, and I’ve added “Oculus Quest 2” as “Package for Oculus Mobile Devices”.
2 - I’ve disabled “VR - Mobile HDR”, because when it’s enabled I get a very wrong lighting in the scene on Oculus Quest 2 (totally grayed… !!!)
3 - I’ve created a very simple scene for test, with a sphere, a cube, and a plane with a mirror material on it inside a Planar Reflection Actor (and sure, I’ve enabled “Global clip planes”).
4 - I’ve checked the option “Planar Reflection” in the mirror material
In Editor it work as expected, but when I create the .apk and I watch it in Oculus Quest 2 the plane (my mirror) is totally black.
Is there maybe something else that I should enable, or do, to have the Plane Reflection working on Oculus Quest?
Many thanks!

Well, I did some test and it seem that with “VR - Mobile HDR” enabled something is showing up from the mirror, but the scene is totally gray and the reflection show up only in one lens of the Oculus…