Pixelstreaming stream freezing randomly

Hi,

we are facing random stream freezing issues with the pixelstreaming. Stream can be frozen for example 10-20s and then recover. Also refreshing the browser helps.

Has anyone run into the same problem or any idea what could cause the issue or where to start to debug?

Is it running in the cloud, like AWS or Azure, or does it happen locally as well?
The player.html page provided by Epic has some ready to use statistics to check the connection, so you can start from there to check if the problem is the streaming itself or your internet connection.
Refreshing the page forces a reconnection to the web server, so that’s way it works.
Did you change some code in the original application from Epic?

It’s running in the AWS. I am not sure have we faced the issue locally but have to test it more I guess. And also check the statistics.

Mmh, not sure where the problem could be. I’m currently working on a project with Pixel Streaming (UE 4.27) running on a G5 on AWS, we’re in Italy and the instance is in Ireland, and it runs smoothly with no freezes.
Could be related to the internet connection or the web server that loses the connection

Also having this issue. On AWS