PixelStream for Linux

Does anyone have any experience compiling UE with PixelStream enabled for Linux? I’ve done all the necessary steps to create a Linux build which works great, however PixelStream seems to be causing an issue. The documentation for PixelStream states that its only been tested on Windows, however doesn’t specifically state that it only works on Windows. I could perhaps be doing something wrong. Here is the log output. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi There, I am also having same issue. Furthermore, I am looking for same parameters as windows under Linux. Under windows I am able to point the Unreal Application shortcut to PixelStreaming server’s IP and port, example (Application.exe -PixelStreamingIP=10.10.10.100 -PixelStreamingPort=7771 -nohmd -renderoffscreen).
However same parameters does not work under Linux, except for -renderoffscreen
I have tried below:
./application.sh -PixelStreamingIP=10.10.10.100 -PixelStreamingPort=7771 -nohmd -renderoffscreen
./application.sh -PixelStreamingIP 10.10.10.100 -PixelStreamingPort 7771 -nohmd -renderoffscreen
./application.sh -PixelStreamingIP:10.10.10.100 -PixelStreamingPort:7771 -nohmd -renderoffscreen

Any help would be appreciated. Thank You.

Same issue (