Pixel Streaming “starting connection to server please wait”

I’m working on a project for a startup company. We are trying to run a 3D product demo on our website using Pixel Streaming. I’m hosting the application and the signaling server from a dedicated machine inside the office. I have gotten Pixel Streaming to work on computers inside the office, one remote computer, and on 4G. However, when I’m trying to work from home, the player screen hangs while waiting for a connection. On checking the output log, the only difference between when it works and when it doesn’t, is that when it does not work I see this:

LogAVEncoder: Buffer #0 (0) dropped
PixelStreamingWebRTC: (video_stream_encoder.cc:790): Dropping frame. Too large for target bitrate.
LogAVEncoder: Buffer #1 (0) dropped
PixelStreamingWebRTC: (video_stream_encoder.cc:790): Dropping frame. Too large for target bitrate.
LogAVEncoder: Buffer #2 (0) dropped
LogAVEncoder: Buffer #3 (0) dropped
LogAVEncoder: Buffer #4 (0) dropped
LogAVEncoder: Buffer #5 (0) dropped
LogAVEncoder: Buffer #6 (0) dropped

Also hanging on “waiting for video” using someone else’s project, I discovered that it was caused by ProjectSettings> Engine> Rendering> Default Settings> Frame Buffer Pixel Format set to “8bit RGBA” (Config/DefaultEngine.ini r.DefaultBackBufferPixelFormat=0). Resetting this to the default “10bit RGB, 2 bit Alpha” or “Float RGBA” fixes pixel streaming.

Where were you able to get this verbose of a log from?