Pixel Streaming solutions?

Hi. I have a client that want run a car configurator on a webpage. I’ve tested pixel streaming following the tutorial and it works fine on my local machine but It starts to be very difficult when you try to set it on internet. I tried aws and azure but they are expensive and for a not code oriented developer like me it’s tricky to set up.
My question is: is there a solution for the rest of us?

PS: don’t say Furioos please! It would be great if it would be less buggy and if there were some sort of support.

Thank you.
Enrico

I set it up on a cloud GPU machine hosted by Paperspace (the P6000 machine supports it) which has affordable prices billed by the hour.

I hosted the STUN server (the implementation proposed by PixelStreaming docs) on another public machine (Linux), but it should work with some of the public STUN servers too.

Let me know if you need help in setting it up.

That looks cheaper than AWS g4dn.2xlarge pricing… Thanks for the info.

I have managed deploying my pixel streaming game, and successfully create multiuser experience with matchmaker server by altering the parameters in the exe with adding parameter --matchmakerPort=9999 in exe 1, matchmakerPort=9988 in exe 2, matchmakerPort=9977 in exe 3.

Run exe 1 and let player enter, the player will be redirected to port 9999 and control the first instance
Run exe 2 and let player enter, the player will be redirected to port 9988 and control the second instance, etc…

But I don’t know yet how to automate so first player will enter 9999, second will enter 9988, but when the first player logged out, port 9999 will be empty, so the third player when entering will use port 9999

Where would I set that up?