Pixel Streaming Mouse Sensitivity

Hi,

i’ve set up pixelstreaming in AWS cloud. it works fine on 16:9 monitors, but my friends told me, that on widescreen the mouse sensitivity is crazy.
It doesn’t matter which project i launch (tested 3 different so far, one of them is the epic demo)

Has anyone the same problem or maybe even a solution? =D

Thank you!

I have encountered the same problem. Have you found any solutions?

Hello @Runggler and @enthervarope,

If you are just configuring the client side to set the streaming frame size, it might be because of this. When you set your pixel streaming frame/canvas to fill the views without keeping the aspect ratio, but don’t configure your application resolution, it might be because of the mismatch of the mouse coordinates sent from the client side and the received inside your application. Tbh, not 100% sure about this, but if you have a chance to give it a try, it can work.

In addition to that, if you are open to alternative solutions, I can recommend you use Vagon Streams - Vagon | Streams - No code, interactive cloud streaming. In addition to, the pixel streaming approach, we also provide an application streaming alternative, which is directly streaming your application from any device and any resolution.

After uploading your application, and creating a Streams link, you will only need to set your stream to match user resolution from the dashboard, that’s all. Your streaming will be compatible with all devices desktop/mobile/tablet and adjust itself.

In case you need any further help, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me.

Thank you for your advice,I resolved the issue by limiting the PixelStream resolution to 1920x1080