Pistol 01 Pro - MoCap Pack
172+ Pistol Motion Capture Animations
UPDATE: REV. 1.5
All Animations Root Motion and In-Place
Added WEP Bones
150 Animations, 22 Aim Offsets - 322 Total Files[/COLOR]
INCLUDING: Idles, Walks, Jogs, Runs, Crouches, Aim Offsets, Shooting, Turns, Jumps, Deaths and Transitions.
A large set of Military Pistol animations for a third-person shooter game. All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched, for seamless motion trees. Includes aim offsets and firing motions. A matching fully textured Pistol is included.
Please read the complete “Pistol Pro” motion list: UE4 Pistol Lists
Update Version 1.5
● Mini-Update, now with Root Motion and In-Place.
● Animated “WEP” bones added.
● Version 2.x is COMING. It will have MANY NEW ANIMATIONS and SPLIT JUMPS similar to the “Rifle Pro” pack.
● The Skeleton has two additional bones “hand-l-wep” and “hand-r-wep”, for animated attachment of the Pistol or Rifle.
● “hand-r-wep” creates the correct Pistol position always, including holstering. They will not affect any other animations not using them.
○ The “ik_hand_gun” bone is animated to follow the “hand-r-wep".
○ The Pistol mesh is attached to “hand-r-wep” in the Persona skeleton view for preview.
○ All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
○ FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton, ready for direct import on any other character using the UE4 template skeleton, or for skeleton-to-skeleton retargeting in UE4 to any other Humanoid character. They are in “\Content\Pistol_01_PRO\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the editor).
○ A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig. Any of the FBX animation files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
○ A Maya 2015 file is also included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.