Pirate Environment UE

Hello, my name is Erika González and I am studying videogame art at U.A School, starting this week I will be sharing weekly the progress of the final project of this first year. The project is about a pirate environment, a bay hidden by rocky mountains. In this universe there are big monsters so there will be giant skeletons and Kraken tentacles! As main props I will make a boat and the decorative skeletons. In this first post I will show you the blocking of the scene I created last week, and later I will upload the progress made in the last days!. :sunflower:

4 Likes

Good luck in your project. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Greetings @ErikaGonzalez !

Welcome to the Unreal Engine Community! Thank you so much for sharing your Pirate Environment project with us!

We look forward to following along its progress! Please tell us, what do you find interesting about pirates, the high seas, and swashbuckling? :pirate_flag:

1 Like

This last week I couldnt make much progress but im back with more energy!
This weekend I modeled modular pieces for the port and houses. And in the process of importing those pieces I have seen that it would be better to expand the navigable area and it looks great that way!

And I have started to model the main prop (the boat). These days I have to shape it and start texturing it together with the modular pieces

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! I was a little late but Im already updating myself! :star_struck:

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome! @Get_DOVAH_it
It is a pleasure to share with you my small but ambitious project. And what I love about pirates are their incredible adventures. Each trip is unique and you never know what you will find! And of course, their songs! no matter the situation, always accompanied by such incredible music. I always imagine how much fun it would be to travel on a big ship, with my companions, singing the classic songs about the high seas with a big pirate hat and a long cape :mermaid: :sailboat:

1 Like

Such a brilliant person, awesome work! :clap: :clap:

2 Likes