The pack is designed to create different scenes with objects that can be destroyed according to the physics laws. Build your own destructible scenes with these physical assets!
We create video games. We create training systems. Full range of development services. Let’s create together!
Some of new destruction projects:
UE4 Multiplayer Destruction System
UE4 PhysX Pack Demo Scene Destruction
UE4 PhysX Pack Assets Destruction
UE4 PhysX Pack Multiplayer Example
UE4 PhysX Pack Tutorial 1
UE4 PhysX Pack Tutorial 2
For a Chinese audience
Unreal Engine 4. PhysXPack 演示现场
Unreal Engine 4. PhysXPack 资产
Unreal Engine 4. PhysXPack 教程
Unreal Engine 4. PhysXPack 多人
You can create wooden, brick and concrete constructions which can be completely destroyed. You can create trees which behave as a rag-doll on the scene.
The pack includes objects grouped by physical properties:
• Brick objects: a wall, a wall with a window hole, a wall with a doorway;
• Concrete objects: a fence, walls, a wall with a window hole, a wall with a doorway;
• Glass objects: windows with enabled and disabled Impact damage parameter;
• Slate objects: a roof and one sheet of slate;
• Wooden objects: doors, fences, walls, a wall with a window hole and a wall with a doorway.
The objects can have different destruction depth.
The pieces and destructible settings match to the material type.
To increase the performance of your scene you can adjust the existence duration of the pieces or to use objects with a smaller destruction depth from our PhysXPack.
The pack contains two trees with adjusted physics asset.
After a bullet hit the trees fall down and start to behave as a ragdoll.
The Paсk contains FirstPersonPh with adjusted collisions. Use the blueprint BP_Bullet to adjust the destructive power of the bullet.
You can use this pack in your games or create destructible scenes just for your psychological relief
• (2) maps
• (40) destructible objects
• (1) static mesh
• (2) skeletal meshes with physics assets
• (2) particle for bullet
• (43) materials and 53 textures
• (5) blueprints:
- blueprint for the bullet ( allows you to adjust the damage radius)
- blueprint for the palm (transfers the palm into the ragdoll mode after the bullet hit )
- blueprint for the pine (transfers the pine into the ragdoll mode after the bullet hit )
- blueprints for the palms and blueprint for the pine with basic class
• (1) FirstPersonPh with collision and weapon settings
Supported Platforms: Windows, Linux
support email: [EMAIL=“firstname.lastname@example.org”]email@example.com