PhysicsAsset collides with nothing.

Hello! I have this strange issue where a collision is detected with another collision box even though the collision box is not close to the collision box inside the PhysicsAsset. I am trying to make it so the PhysicsAsset has normal collisions. I am just starting with Unreal Engine so I apologise if this has an obvious solution or if I used the wrong terminology.

Currently, I have a pawn which moves via the “Add Local Offset” node, with Sweep and Teleport options set to true, like so:

The pawn is a SkeletalMesh which has a PhysicsAsset with it, with 1 collision box.

The collision body has its PhysicsType set to Kinematic.

As of right now, whenever the collision box is close to something, even if not colliding, the “Add Local Offset” node acts like it has collided and prevents my pawn from moving. The pawn works as intended if there is no other collision box close, like above ground.

In both of the screenshots below, the PhysicsAsset collides with the collision boxes below. I have confirmed that the collision boxes below are the ones colliding with the PhysicsAsset using the Print node.