Physics-related crashing in PIE .exe, what does this error message say?

I don’t recall making any changes to my physics but the last few days I’ve been getting crashes. Can somebody help me understand what the error is saying?
This seems to happen once in a while a few seconds after the the game switches to “game over” state. During this time I have some global time dilation slowing things down temporarily, and I have some physics actors that fall to KillZ. Everything works as it should (and as it has for months now). The crash happens usually way after the time dilation goes back to 1.0, and I have a suspicion it has something to do with actors getting killed / garbage collected.

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0xd7824fc0

PhysX3CommonPROFILE_x64!physx::Gu::TriangleMesh::getTriangleMaterialIndex() [d:\build\++fortnite\sync\engine\source\thirdparty\physx3\physx_3.4\source\geomutils\src\mesh\gutrianglemesh.h:97]
PhysX3PROFILE_x64!physx::NpShape::getMaterialFromInternalFaceIndex() [d:\build\++fortnite\sync\engine\source\thirdparty\physx3\physx_3.4\source\physx\src\npshape.cpp:464]
UE4Editor_Engine
APEXFrameworkPROFILE_x64!nvidia::apex::ApexSceneUserNotify::onContact() [d:\build\++fortnite\sync\engine\source\thirdparty\physx3\apex_1.4\framework\src\apexsceneusernotify.cpp:235]
PhysX3PROFILE_x64!physx::Sc::Scene::fireQueuedContactCallbacks() [d:\build\++fortnite\sync\engine\source\thirdparty\physx3\physx_3.4\source\simulationcontroller\src\scscene.cpp:4387]
PhysX3PROFILE_x64!physx::NpScene::fetchResults() [d:\build\++fortnite\sync\engine\source\thirdparty\physx3\physx_3.4\source\physx\src\npscene.cpp:2325]
APEXFrameworkPROFILE_x64!nvidia::apex::ApexScene::fetchResults() [d:\build\++fortnite\sync\engine\source\thirdparty\physx3\apex_1.4\framework\src\apexscene.cpp:1377]
UE4Editor_Engine
UE4Editor_Engine
UE4Editor_Engine
UE4Editor_Core
UE4Editor_Core
UE4Editor_Core
UE4Editor_Engine
UE4Editor_Engine
UE4Editor_Engine
UE4Editor_Engine
UE4Editor_Engine
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
kernel32
ntdll

I’m not entirely sure, but I have a feeling it has something to do with stabilisation being enabled.