Physics pivot and limits of constraints

Hi, I’m new in UE4, and not sure that if it’s a bug or a question, but at least in empty default Third Person Character project I have theese problems by default:

1. How can I see pivot and limits of constraints?

In tutors it looks like this:

336969-likethis.jpg

But in my 4.26.1 UE with empty Third Person Character Project I have no this
2) Also I cannot drag capsules when simulating for test. It doesn’t work.
In tutor it looks like:

(1:40 time)

I don’t know what happens, but when I have restarted UE and create one more new project, it starts working.
But in my project I still have this problem.
Buuuuut, btw, maybe it’s because of compiling shaders was finished, and this problem is about shading in vieport while editing?
Now I’m going to replace Config folder in my project with clear empty project folder and see if it will help.

It didn’t help, and I don’t understand where the problem is.

The problem is not in content (in fbx) because it works in new empty project.
The problem is not in project settings because it doesn’t work with clean empty Config folder, and because it works in new empty project with Config folder from my project.

So where can it be?

The problem with viewing of constraints is dissapeared after I have deleted Saved folder. It’s realy confused how was it happened, have no idea how Saved refers to this problem…

But I am still not able to drag colliders (with shift + RMB or ctrl + RMB)

It works, but it works only too close to camera. So, I am able to drag collider (with shift + RMB or ctrl + RMB) only when collider is too close to camera and I cannot see anything else. On the distance wheare I see whole character it doesn’t work.
Is theare some options to tune distance from which drag works?

Hello,

We’ve made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

Thanks