Physics handle not replicating

I have made a physics handle script for my player character in blueprints following this tutorial: A new, community-hosted Unreal Engine Wiki - Announcements - Unreal Engine Forums

I am currently trying to set up my game for multiplayer and have some replication issues with my blueprints.
Basically what i have done is modifying the blueprint to call server events as seen in the picture below and put on replication on my physical objects.

If i play the game with two players, the server can lift objects and the client can see everything the server does. The client however cannot lift objects at all. If i change around a bit and for example change the server events to multicast, the client is able to lift objects but nothing changes on the server.

If the client runs into objects, they move on the server which means that the object replication works. If the client press left click and tries to move an object, it relocates a tiny tiny bit which indicates that the server updates the location and rotation at the pickup location. A line trace debug line is also visible which indicates that the line trace works.

In my mind, it seems like there is some problem with the physics handle of the client, but i cant seem to figure out what the problem is.

Any help at all is greatly appreciated!

do you still have this sort of lag?

Was the Physics Handle spawned from the server as a network-replicating actor? And is its Replicate Movement = true after it is spawned?