Physics Handel between Motioncontroller and VrHandModel. How can i change Tranform Properly?

Hi

I have set up my Physics simulation and Colliding hands with a Physics Handle like in this Tutorial: Hand Actor Collision - Unreal Engine VR Tutorial - YouTube
I did a few things diffrently, but overall its the same concept.

The most imported thing i changed was, that i put the Handmodel into the VrPawn. But my Event Beginplay node in the VrPawn stops working if i set the Hands both on SimulatePhysics and collision to BlockAllDynamic. I tested it and im sure it is not called at all (I put a PrintNode immediatly behind the event)

I’ve tryed turning the Collision to Custom and put it on PhysicsOnly (No Query). This works just fine but i dont fully understand what that means so i though i can post it here with my second problem:

Now im trying to correct my HandsModels to the right positions, relative to my motion controllers.
I cant figure out the right way to calculate my location an rotation.

At first i tried to add it where i update to target location and rotation.
I added the same hand model to my Motioncontroller, then i have put it in the right relative position and copy pasted the transform into like so:

But when i do it like that the hand follows the world location and adds something to it, resulting in the Handmodel location following a place relative to the location but not the roation of the motion controller. (The roation of my Handmodel itself is corect but not the location)

Then i tried to add in the location and rotation wihle grabbing the Handmodels with the physicshandle. Therefor i added my motioncontroller mesh to the Handmodel and put it in the right position. Which looks like that:

Still the HandModel doesnt seem to fit to the controller properly.

I tryed to manuely find out what the right settings are, by playing with these values on my own. This works fine but it really slows me down since i have to do the same for every singel grabable Object.

Thank you and have a nice Day!