Physics constraint different behaviour before and after some compile

Hi
I spawn physics constraint at run time and set some properties, all thing do perfect but when I close editor and reopen it, my constraint don’t behave like before close. and when I run in standalone it act like when I open in PIE before changes in actor.
If I try describe my situation, I try pull and push box and when my character grab it, I spawn constraint and do action. when I restart my editor or run at standalone mode, constraint spawned but when character move, box not move. It’s still till I change some physics property in my box and after that again all think works good. for example I change box mass.
What can I do for solve this problem? or do you have any better idea about push and pull objects that need some physical behavior like falling or move on slope.

PS:

• I only use blueprint to scripting.
  • For easier configuration and maybe many constraint types in lack of possibility for inheritance from physic constraint component, I make actor like something in engine and spawn that actor after that attach it to my character.