Physics Blueprint API in UE4 is poor.

Please keep posts professional and appropriate as per our code of conduct:

We invite and encourage users to express their opinions, however please do so in a tasteful and mature manner.

Hey - Your post was removed due multiple infractions that directly violate our code of conduct that posted above. Please follow the rules when posting to our forums, as we strive to maintain a high level of professionalism around here.

Thank you for understanding.

Sorry for the resurrection, but honestly guys if you don’t know how to do things in the engine and want people to help you; whining about it or saying it sucks doesn’t get my motivational juices flowing personally… We were all noobs at one point but being rude didn’t get anybody anywhere.

[=;188716]
. In fact, CryENGINE requires Autodesk software (3600€)
[/]

Sorry I don’t want to act like a old fanboy but that is incorrect. A long time I have been going dual ( CE + UE4) and I see that there are a ton of things that both user base get completely wrong about the other engine. I want to fix these as much as possible.

FBX and alembic support is around for quite a while and each update it gets better. I don’t know when but fbx support for chracters and other non-static objects are also being worked on will be available when it is done. o yeah if you can export fbx you can use it.

Even without the fbx with the in game " Designer Tool" the things you can achieve is crazy. You can model whole environments with it without paying up a single buck. Let me just say that it has it’s own smoothing groups and you do the math :wink:

Example: