Physics based motorcycle

Hey guys!

I’ve build a Motorcycle based on “Simple Vehicle” blueprint, but decided to drop the vehicle wheels compnent and drive it manualy instead. I’ve imported my entire motorcycle with wheels, body and all the joints - front fork and steering and rear swingarm - 8 bones together, with 2 extra bones in the center of each wheel to keep the wheels in the corect position. Everything is set up with constraints. The gravity works, the motorcycle drops on to the ground but that it. Can make it to move in any way. i have tryed to build it as a hover craft, tryed to add a force to rear wheel, and everything in between. I even try to simply add force to the mesh itself… Nothing, like i didn’t have any input, but I do.

https://apexclan.pl/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/x.jpg

Here’s a sample of what i have: - YouTube

I’m an old 3d modeler but a fresh game maker so as far as my Skelatal Mesh works with all the physics constraints, the other half - movement/steering doesn’t.

Can anybody point me in which direction should I go. maybe there’s some switch i forgot to tik or something. I did folow probobly all tutorials on making 4wheeled vehicles with the simple car component, but none of them worked on the blueprint level on my side. Seting up the scene and the bike worked like a charm, but nothing more.

maybe im wrongly searching for it, but theres is almost nothing that would help me. I have found some working models in the Marketplace, but they won’t do me any good since I want to influance many other details further with the project and there are no direct tutorials on this topic - physics based, skeletal mesh, 2-wheeled vehicle. I would appriciate any help. Thanx

Radek

Did you get this figured out, I would be more than glad to help you.