Physics are extreme only in particular project

I have a ball and chain skeletal mesh that I made a blueprint for. In a second blueprint I spawn the ball and chain blueprint then do a few things to it.

1. Set all bodies below simulate physics (bone 0)
  2. Set Collision Enabled ( Collision Enabled (Query and Physics) )
  3. Set Simulate Physics
  4. Set Enable Gravity

I originally made these blueprints in a Minimal Default map and it worked fine. Then I tried migrating them to the FaceARSample project provided by Epic Games under the Learn tab. In the FaceARSample project when step 3(Set Simulate Physics) is activated the ball suddenly has extreme energy and is flying everywhere, although it’s still attached to the root bone which doesn’t move.

What I tried

I compared the Project Settings under Engine ->Physics, but they look the same in both projects.

I made the blueprints from scratch but it had the exact same problem.

Are there project specific settings that could be causing my problem, where should I look?

Thank you so much. I started removing things one by one from the world outliner and when I deleted the Skybox the problem stopped.

When I opened the Skybox blueprint and selected the static mesh in the viewport I found that “Collision Presets” was set to “BlockAllDynamic”. I set this to “NoCollision” and it fixed my problem.

When I opened the Skybox blueprint and selected the static mesh in the viewport I found that “Collision Presets” was set to “BlockAllDynamic”. I set this to “NoCollision” and it fixed my problem.

Have a Look in the worldoutline what Objekts you have. This Sounds Like the Ball is Just colliding when it spawns (Like spawning INSIDE of an Objekt with collission)