Photorealistic Mountain Pack Syncing

Hi There, I previously purchased photorealistic mountain pack and have used it in a project on UE 4.9 without any conflicts. Today I realized when trying to add it to another project (also on UE 4.9) it no longer gets added, and when I try re-downloading it the download button says “Syncing”.

Any reason as to why this is happening? and if/when there be a fix for it?

Thanks a bunch,

Hi !

Sorry for the difficulties. We went back to test the Photorealistic Mountain Pack and should now be available to download now. Let me know if you have any further issues with this item.

Thanks!

Reuben

Hi Reubitron,

I really appreciate your quick response to my inquiry. I just logged into my account to download the file and it is dowloadable for Unreal 4.8, but for 4.9 it still states that it is syncing (I attached a screenshot below). I hope it’s not too much of a hastle to resolve. I really appreciate the support, you guys are awesome!!

Thanks a bunch,

Hi ,

Very sorry for the issues. I am also experiencing the same issue now. Let me look into this further and I get back with you no later than this afternoon EST.

Thanks!

Reuben

Hi ,

I said I would reach back to you this afternoon. We are currently updating the pack again fro 4.9. Once the update is complete and the pack is once available for 4.9, I reach back to you. Thank you for your patience!

Reuben

Hi Reuben,

I just double checked to confirm, and it is working great. I really appreciate the support, thanks a bunch!

You guys are awesome!!

Best,