PhotoRealistic Architectural Visualization for Game/App

Please excuse my lack of technical knowledge and feel free to ask any questions if you need clarification. However i have a very stage early inquiry for work required for a game / app i would be interested in launching.

I’m not sure whether Unreal engine is the correct software, so if not, i would be grateful if anyone could point me in the right direction.

I need someone to create a series of photo realistic room views (mainly bedrooms with wardrobes, office space and clothes shops). Approx 25 in total. However within each scene the user will need to be able to change elements without losing the photo realistic element. For example change the floor type, change chairs, wall paper, etc etc) In version 1 each element would be in a fixed position within the room but the software must be able to recognize the impact that changing one object may have on light, shade and reflection within another element. (eg light and reflection will act very differently on carpet compared to a shiny wood floor).

Ideally as the scenes will be within a 3D environment i would like the ability to be able to turn within the room to see another elevation of the room as i need a “click and find” element to each scene.

We are looking for the highest quality of work only, for the app to work it must maintain photo realistic at all times.

Firstly is this possible? If so how complicated / time consuming would this be.?

There is a lot more to the game / app that will need to integrate so please post any additional skill sets or experience you may have.

Many thanks for taking the time to read.

Kind regards

Chris