Photogrammetry testing

Sure. I can put it to my gumroad page with pay if you want price. It was photographed from a railroad track :slight_smile:

True, but sd and sp can`t bake diffuse texture so I just let it bake them all. I am not that busy :slight_smile: I will try if sd bakes them better somehow.

Thanks! The scene will be better when I get my trees looking good. Trying zbrush hairworks for needles atm. I think it will work. Turn table would be awesome, I heard Ikea cheese platter works well :slight_smile:

You can download the railroad rock texture here.

It looks so cool and reaistic. How much time you spend for every scan?

Thanks duud! If all goes well about 2 hours. Not including the photos. That takes much more time. To find good objects to shoot that are not in private property. Sometimes the program just misses some parts and you have to try again with new pictures and settings. But I am a newbie, It will get better.

I am finally testing my new trees and putting everything together. The trees are getting there just needs more variation, gotta do more different branches.

new.jpg

Looks better with every screenshot! Thumbs up.

Ok I am calling this one done. Here is the final picture and you can find more details from my artstation when I have time to upload.
It was really fun project and I will do more nature stuff and photogrammetry especially.

metsä_valmis.jpg