Persona Tutorial?

You should make them James, your tutorials are better than an Oxford/Cambridge don could do :slight_smile:

Wow this was almost two weeks ago I posted a reply in here.

I need some video’s I am finishing up all our motion capture as I type and the next step/phase is to get our anim tree’s back in. The only issue is I do not nor does our coder fully understand the new system setup yet.

Video’s would go a long way to a resolution on this matter. I know more than just recording them goes into it, and you guys are pumping out the updates etc but whats the ETA on this tutorial?

hi, was just wondering whether the tuts for persona were made? Since this thread is a year old. If so, could some kinda soul please post a link to the video?

Here you go: https://youtu.be/GWbd0Wowwnk?list=PLZlv_N0_O1gZS5HylO_368myr-Kg2ZLwb

There’s also a newer version that was released to accommodate the editor changes of UE4.8, but personally I prefer the original videos. Sorry to whoever made the new version, but when it comes to teaching tech stuff, no one can compete with ! :wink: