**](Search results for '' - Unreal Engine Forums)PERMANENT/PAID] Realworld One is looking for an Unreal Engine Blueprint Developer VR/AR
Contract type: **Permanent
**Location: **Freiburg, Germany. Relocation offered. Initial remote set-up supported if within +2 / -2 time zone difference from CET.
Main responsibilities and duties:
Realworld one is a technology company that develops state-of-the-art virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions for the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries. We are privately funded (family business) and are among the largest VR and AR software companies out there. (130+ and counting)
As an Unreal Engine Blueprint Developer you’re responsible for creating the VR/AR environments and experience for our clients. You will use models, animations, art, and general assets to create the overall flow and user experience. You will mainly use Blueprints visual scripting in the Unreal Engine.
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years of game industry experience
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science, Art/Animation or a similar discipline
- Solid experience in game design and visual scripting, using Unreal Engine Blue Prints
- Team-player with strong interpersonal, as well as proficient verbal and written communication, skills in English
- Open for relocation to Freiburg, Germany when it’s safe
What’s in it for you?
- Stability. Family-owned business and privately funded. We’re now with 130 employees and are fully self-sufficient. No publisher-development relationship.
- Ability to grow your Unreal/BP skillset, working on innovative VR/AR environments
- You have the chance to change the way how businesses interact and communicate in the near future, focused on cutting edge VR/AR solutions
How to apply
- Please send me a message directly via: email@example.com
NOTE: no outsourcing companies please