Performance Issue with older project

I upgraded a scene from 4.19 to 4.22 and there seems to be a massive performance hit. What used to be 90+ FPS in the play preview window is now less than 1 FPS and has minutes of lag. The only difference is that this scene was upgraded from 4.19 to 4.22, nothing else was done. Load times take much longer after the initial load. Clicking the play preview button takes 10-15 minutes to get into the scene. I am noticing that when I go to the task manager when this is happening, I’m seeing Unreal with 25% or less CPU and “Not responding”

I’m on similar components than the last time I tested this about a little over a year ago. My previous work laptop died, but I received another one with the exact same components.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is it just an issue of bringing up an older version and maybe something has changed? I haven’t been in Unreal since 4.19 and 4.20, so I’m a little rusty.

I am going to install the old version and try to confirm if it is an overall issue, or a version issue.

Can confirm, there are no issues with running the same project on 4.19.