Perforce source control makes UE 5.3.2 freeze on FBX import

Pretty much a new project, every time I try to import even a simples 30 kb FBX cube the editor freezes for a couple of minutes. It’s also freezes even if I will press the Cancel button on import option step. On import freeze occurs between the Import button press and the import progress bar.

By trial and error I figured out that it`s starts to freeze after I connect the project to a source control. I’m running a locally hosted perforce server, both workspace and server depot are on the same M2 SSD. Even the newly created blank project freeze. Disconnecting the project form source control won’t help. The bigger the project, the longer it freeze - blank project freezes for ~2 mins, small project with a simplest game will freeze for ~4-6 mins on every import.

I’ve done quite of googling, and this didn’t helped:

• Disabling different plugins
  • drag-and-drop and import keystroke imports
  • selecting file type in explorer window while selecting files to import
  • tweaking/disabling/enabling all sort of settings in import options
  • fixing all of the warning in FBX model that UE is giving me

Possible thing left to try is to placing FBX files into project directory via Windows Explorer and relaunching the editor every time or try to import via some 3rd party bridge. I really don’t want to do any of that :frowning:

Any ideas what else I can try? Also, could it be some perforce setting? This is the first time I’m setting perforce on my own, so don’t really know much about it and google didn’t helped me so far

I’m getting the same thing after adding source control (perforce on digital ocean)