Per bone layer when animating in sequencer

Hello everybody!

To give you a little bit of context, I am trying to do all of my animations directly inside of Unreal instead of Maya so of course I am looking for the same kind of tool that I’m used to.

Something that I haven’t been able to do is adding an animation track that only affect a part of the body.

Thank you for your time!

For example, I have an animation with the character moving its right arm and another where it’s moving its left arm. What I would like to do is merge these two animations so that the character move both of its arms.

In maya I would do this by putting my first animation on a layer an the other one on another layer with only the bone I want to affect.

Is there a way to do that in Unreal’s sequencer? I know you can add additive track on the control rig but I wasn’t able to do it on an animation track.
For now the only way I found was deleting the anim info on one anim so that there’s only data on the arms and then manually stitch the anim together which is very time consuming compared to what I used to do in Maya.