New on the Marketplace:
Pedestrian Walks MoCap Pack 1
60 total animation files.
PDF Motion List: https://goo.gl/PhCS9X
15 different types of various Walking Animations, a good way to populate a street scene with many types of pedestrians. From a chill stroll, jammin’ with headphones, to a business guy in a hurry, on the phone, or a happy dance down the street like a fool.
• Phone Call
• Look Around
• Listen Music
• Happy Dance
• Running Late
• Power Walk
Four versions of each Style:
• Full length continuous original animations with many random variations, all over 30 seconds.
• Happy Dance is 80 seconds, he does some crazy improv.
• Short looped versions, one to six cycles depending on Style.
• Root Motion and In-Place for all.
• Skeleton and Animation assets only, no blueprints or controllers.
• All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
• Includes full extended source animations and shortened loops.
• Root motion and InPlace included.
• True linear translation speed for InPlace motion is provided in cm/sec for your reference and convenience. Using this speed will result in zero foot sliding.
• FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton, ready for direct import on any other character using the UE4 template skeleton, or for skeletonto-
skeleton retargeting in UE4 to any other Humanoid character. They are in “\Content\Mobility_01\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the UE4 editor) along with other documentation.
• A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig.
• Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and reexported as new animations.
• A Maya 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and reexported as new animations.
Pedestrian Conversations - coming next week!