PCG: Unable to get paths/ road meshes break.

On 5.5. I’m trying to get a dirt road mesh to work with PCG and spline but when I try it, it looks all jagged on curved sections.
I was following this video for reference (17:00 for the spline road) https://youtu.be/KPvIR5PhWTw.
Also here is my video of my issue and my setup. https://youtu.be/UiVFYHqueKY
Finally, I tried to use another example I found online. This curves the mesh correctly, but now there are 2 foot gaps between each mesh’s instance on the spline.
How can I get my dirt road mesh to look like a whole piece of road on this spline?

Hello @Hoboayoyo ,
First of all, you could try adjusting the Distance Increment value, as this parameter controls the distance between each mesh instance along the spline. If this value is too large, gaps can appear between the instances.

I would also recommend checking that the mesh’s pivot is not causing any unexpected offsets.

I tested it on my end and was able to get the mesh to align correctly along the spline simply by adjusting the Distance Increment, completely removing the gaps between the instances. Because of that, I would start by reviewing that value until it matches correctly.


Hope it helps!