pcg for marketplace

Can I use procedural content generation framework (pcg) plugin for ue5 marketplace project as it is experimental?

1 Like

I also would like to know. I know in the past it was forbidden. Now, I searched in the sellers guidelines and found nothing about it. I’m doing a project using the geometry scripts plugin which is also experimental, so I’m wondering about the same question also because with the future introduction of FAB, if the old rules are still in effect, probably it will not even possible to publish the product on Artstation as the 2 shops are going to merge.

1 Like

My understanding about this is: if is experimental , in the case of any problem or bug related you are responsible to handle it without support from Epic.
Ha! If i´m not mistaken, the package process do not package experimental libraries and Dlls, so its possible when you distribute it , errors during the deployment on Marketplace happen and you not be able to release the Plugin.
Kind Regards.

The whole point of PCG is to let people generate unique content without needing to buy it off an artist. As a software engineer with 0 digital art experience, I am grateful.