PCG Filter by tag not working as intended

So I’m trying to make a pcg graph in UE 5.3 that I can use to randomly generate interiors of buildings. My idea has been to use tags for the different room blueprint copies that are using the PCG graph so they can generate individual room pieces.

It initially worked it seemed. I tagged one room with a tag such as “Kitchen” and another with “toilet” which swapped out the floor pieces - green for one room and brown for another - no problem.

Doing the same on the wall pieces did not work however and the approach was the same. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

The moment I use more than one tag all of the rooms get both of the wall meshes - resulting in rendering on top of each other. Why is it not filtering the tag? I’ve tried both using the filtering node and the other deprecated tag filtering but it works the same.

Example: Showing the points for the floor rooms before filtering.

Filtering on one of the room tags:

As you can see the flooring is different in that room and there is no rendering issue - only one mesh spawned.

Here’s how I’m filtering the points:

Here are the points for the walls before filtering

And after filtering:

As you can see there is no difference - no filtering is being done

The filtering is being done just the same as with the floor:

Perhaps I’ve totally misunderstood how the graphs work but if anyone has any ideas it would be much appreciated!

Hello, is your walls have a common tag ? like “wall” then “kitchen”?
Did you merge your walls points together after room tag?
I had an issue when i merge some taged points whith others, all the points have all the tags and we can’t filter anymore.
Can you show the debug inspector with your filter ?

Can you tell me more about the different room blueprint copies your using ?

Thank’s