PCG blueprints and attributes

I’ve been exploring more PCG advanced techniques, but can’t quite figure out the arrangement of some of the blueprint options.
Specifically, I am looking at the ->Execute Blueprint: Landscape Mask from Tagged Actors. It has two options for tagged actors. I tried tagging the landscape, a local actor, a spline, and a spline actor, but can’t get any data to preview on the inspection tools. Would love some insight for this if possible.
Landscape Declivity to Density also sounds like an interesting one to explore. I’m guessing is that the density of a sampled area of the landscape can adjust the point density. I’m just not sure how to hook up the nodes to retrieve any landscape data just yet. It’s one of those things that I won’t figure out until after I submit this post asking for help. You know how it goes!

1 Like

I am very interested in the landscape mask from tagged actors; I thought it would return a mask of the landscape with the actors tagged painted in the color you choose. I tagged some actors, but nothing happened. someone know if we can use the mask it may creat ?