Pc crash When loading specific map

So I have two maps that my project uses one for the Menu and one for the game. I am having an issue where when I try to load my main map for the game. It opens and then crashes. Sometimes instantly, sometimes after a few minutes. When it crashes. It doesn’t trigger the Ue4 crash error. My screen blue screens. Then the Pc won’t shut down unless I switch off the power at the back of the pc.
My Pc doesn’t crash when gaming or using other engines. When playing my game inside of steam as long as I don’t have everything set to Epic it won’t crash. When publishing / packaging my game there are no errors. And none of my blue prints are showing errors.
Also even when I set the engine scalability to medium. It crashes still. And the scalability keeps resetting to Epic every time I exit out of Ue4.
I have done all the windows checks for Memory and faulty files. And as far as my pc goes I can’t find anything wrong.

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://epicsupport.force.com/unrealengine/s/

Thanks

This has been resolved.