Just finished up my final university assignment. The project came to just over 200 models created within the last 10 weeks and around 460 hours during that time. A lot of the objects in the final version were created during the last half because I decided that the original version looked boring and generic. (Original 5 weeks in: https://trello-attachments.s3.amazonaws.com/56b0282ed24af84d48f972dc/1925x1114/2b0247b8dd9d25f07a65da57db95670a/upload_2_2_2016_at_4_18_54_AM.png )
After a bit of brainstorming I decided to use a lot of oranges to contrast the blues of the tower. As a game level it runs pretty well, I get between 50-60 fps on my 770gtx and if anyone is interested in having a look around in the level I can upload the packaged version for download.
Now that university is over it’s time to go find a job!
Any crit is welcome so I can make my next project better!