Path Tracing problem

Good morning

I’m making a scene with lumen and I have the result of the first photo but when I put it in path tracing the result is completely different, can anyone help me to have a similar result between them? I would like to use lumen but there is a mirror and the reflection is very bad but when I go to path tracing it looks like this, honestly I don’t know what else to do, disregard the quality, but the light, I already tried testing with higher quality and nothing changed

Thanks

Well, if you need to use pathtracing then first try to get proper exposure for pathtracing rather than lumen. In your images the pathtracing result looks overexposed.

Assuming the pathtracer result is correct the difference probably comes from exterior lighting, where pathtracer is probably doing better job at distributing light in the interior than lumen.

If you want to see what is causing the biggest difference you should evaluate each light separately. So hide all lights and enable one by one and compare pathtracer with lumen result. This will give you the idea where is the issue coming from.

Also check out lumen scene view to make sure your objects are generating cache properly.