Path tracer - how to get render passes?

Hello, I’m trying to render using PT and would like to use at least some basic render passes, like lighting, specular etc. but when PT is enabled my multichannel EXR only shows base render and alpha channel, is there a way to add those?

(I know you can add Deferred Rendering Lighting pass etc. but that doesn’t seem to work well with PT, my render breaks if I add those in MRQ, probably because of high AA settings needed for clean PT render.)

hey man, i also had the same problem. i read some “guide” on unreal docs could be done using blueprint but i still not understand how it’ll work. here’s take a look

Hey! I’ve been trying to follow the “Rendering Lighting Components with MRQ” from the
Path Tracer Documentation and at first glance, it seems to be working for me in a simple test scene. The tutorial was a little confusing for me at first but in the end, I managed to combine all passes in Nuke and receive the same image as a simple render without any passes.

Let me know if there are some steps that you couldn’t complete or if you need a step-by-step explanation of each step that I’ve done.
Hope I could help!

Hello! step-by-step explanation will be great tho! thank you in advance!