Path Location lost in AI Behavior Task

Hey there,

To keep things short im Working on a VR Tower Defense in Unreal Engine 4 with Blueprint Scripting. Ive made my own Turret AI with Behavior Tree. I made when the Enemy AI gets in Collision Box of the Turret AI Character, he should set variable on Blackboard as Object. At the beginning it Worked. After some changes it stopped working. He dont find the path for the changes. Results allways 0. Okay… So i launched an older version of the project to find the issue. When im doing the same stuff as the old version it still dont work. I find out on the older version he gets a path and in the latest one he gets a result of “None”.

PathLocation: /Game/VirtualRealityBP/UEDPIE_0_DevelopmentMap.DevelopmentMap:PersistentLevel.AI_Character_C_0

Its so despairing, that everything what im chaning in the older version and in logical way it works. But on the latest project, nothing work at all.

The hole story exceeds my hole knowledge and need some extern help.

regards Nymera

332416-pathlocation.png

Have you made any changes to the Map? What does your navigation mesh look like if you press “P”? Are there gaps around the characters?