Path finding for player-controlled character

Hello. I have multiplayer game and character-based hero, which are controlled by player. Is it possible to make path finding system for this hero?

Would this be for when the computer takes over the control?

It would be like player wants to cast some skill but he isnt near enoght to the target, so the computer should make character come closer to target, but player can stop it at any moment.

This is the node that should do it, but having the ability to stop it, not sure.

Might need to override it with another simple move to but move to current location.

See if that works, I do not have the correct type of project open at the moment to test

Doesnt work. Target of Move to location is an AIController. And i dont have any AIController, cuz my character is controlled by player.

Try this then

37956-capture.jpg

Is your player looking down on your character? As in watching the character do things or are they in the first person view? It’s a little hard to answer without knowing how you are telling your character to move

Doesnt work.

Its third person game.

Possess the player with ai, move it using whatever floats your boat, and unpossess it and return control to the player. Should work.