pass a keystore via the flag --ks error

I am attempting to package an Android development build using Unreal Engine 5.1.1 source. It is okay if I package it as a shipping build; the APK is installable and openable. However, an error is displayed when packaging it as a development build. I mean, development builds don’t need a keystore. Why is it showing this error? The development-packaged project is not installing and opening because of this issue. Please help.

UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): WARNING: The APKs won’t be signed and thus not installable unless you also pass a keystore via the flag --ks. See the command help for more information.
PackagingResults: Warning: The APKs won’t be signed and thus not installable unless you also pass a keystore via the flag --ks. See the command help for more information.

1 Like

I have the same problem, I also need install my apk in development mode, but it keeps asking for the keystore, i tried a lot of solutions, but this is happening into my new ue5 instalation, in the last versión this error didnt happend. Please let us know if you find a solution.

I followed this video and it worked for me last time (had for format my PC)

but I still have the problem for now