Parts of my level are disapearing when i hit play

whenever i hit play on my level, the ground, and part of my building, disappears, all that is there is the 2nd room, and the first level, im doing the quick start, and the table and chairs are still there, but what i built isn’t.

Hi DylanEsplund -

Are you using differenet levels and if so are you loading the levels at play? By Default when you add a level it is set to be loaded by Blueprints and can be loaded with a Load Streaming Level Node in your Level Bluepint for your Persistent Level. You can also set the Level to Always be Loaded in the Level Window.

Let me know if this corrects the issue for you, if not please post a screenshot of what you are getting in the Editor versus PIE.

Thank You

Eric Ketchum

i would, but my level is gone… it was deleted somehow, even though all my backups are still there.

Hello -

If you have the level’s umap file in your backup directory in Saved then you can copy the file into your Content Directory and the level should be restored.

Thank You

Eric Ketchum

Hi DylanEsplund -

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.

Thank you -

Eric Ketchum