Particle system changes not updating with mobile device launch

Hi ,
I’m still getting the issue in the official 4.11 release. I’ve run out of ideas how to further troubleshoot this. If you can’t reproduce the issue with my uploaded project, then I think there’s nothing else we can do. You can close this post. Thanks for all your help. If I figure out anything, I’ll post back here again.

Turns out I’m getting even more issues in 4.11. Ribbon particles randomly won’t spawn (in addition to other modules failing to update), and deleting and recreating the module doesn’t fix this issue. Do you think you can have another developer take a shot at trying to reproduce this issue? If so, please have them use my project files as the basis, so the config files and particle system are the exact same. I noticed there can be some differences when the target platform is set to desktop vs mobile, and the quality set to high vs scalable. Sorry to be so persistent about this issue, but the ribbon particle is very important for visualization purposes in my game. Thanks!

Vle07,

You are correct, particles are not working properly in packaged games. UE-29078 has been entered into for this issue. It’s currently set as a priority 2 - major bug. If you would like an update on this bug, please reply back.

Thanks!

Good to hear it’s being worked on! Please let me know when the issue is resolved. Thank you.