Participation in marketplace sales

I recently started selling my assets on the Unreal Marketplace. I’m participating in the second monthly sale. I received an offer to place all my items on sale at any 30-50-70% discount.

Will I be invited to participate in a sale every month?

Will I be able to place any of my products in each sale or will there be a limited number of my products?

Hello! Some monthly sales let us place discounts on all products while other months are limited to one product discount, usually 50% to 70%. Once the sale ends, we are able to participate in the next one without issues.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your answer.
Do you know for what reasons all products may be allowed to participate in a sale? Looking for past successful sale?

As far as I know this is fair market, without any discriminatory practices - i.e., everyone gets invited to the same sales on the same rules.

1 Like

Based on the experience of last July until now. Some months sales allow only one product per seller and some month they allow you to put multiple products on sale.

Also some months, regardless of number of products allowed, you can choose between multiple discount options (usually 30%, 50% and 70%) and some months one of these is chosen as a fixed price.

Most sales are one week but for example the black friday one was 2 weeks IIRC.

I have not been invited to theme based sales yet.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.