Part time, multi episode animated series.

Part time and just for fun.

Project Title:
Multi episode animated series, catchy isn’t it (WIP).

Description:
If you’re individuals interested in creating a multi episode animated series part time. Then this is the project for you. The details are to be discussed and decided upon, I have a basic idea, but you want a western? Why not. Space adventure comedy? Serious blade runner inspired? Let’s make something or not it’s not necessary in the grand scheme of things.
If three individuals do join it will be considered a successful endeavor and will proceed to the next step witch would be a tech demo to visualize what is technically possible.
Technology’s that may be tested include GI like AHR or VXGI, Apex cloth, the toon shader, etc

Team Name:
I don’t have a team name but Ranger Studios sounds cool.

Team

Themanwithideas
Themanwithideas pretty self explanatory. Learning 3D modeling. Project head and okay at fleshing out ideas.
Just thought I would leave this from the template.
Make sure you include what YOU actually do - ideas man does not count. Really I had no idea it didn’t.

Compensation:
I do not expect anyone with the talents I am after to work without compensation. But the only money to make of this project would be from YouTube royalties and the sale of individual episodes. So I personally promise all profits made from this project will go to the people who made it, NOT me.

Previous Work:
Embarrassing myself. It does count just you wait and see.

Talent Required:
If you can fill more than one position please do.

Concept Artist
Ability to create concept art based of of personal ideas and descriptions.
The ability to do texturing is a bonus.

Animators
Ability to learn sequencer and become an expert at it.
Experience in animating preferably an expert.
Also having a computer with a top of the line graphics card for finalizing the project is a bonus. Nividia is preferred IF we use any gameworks features.

UE4 Expert
Knowledge of the engine and experience building scenes with the Infiltrator demos quality level.
Willing to learn sequencer.
The ability to create basic assets is a bonus.

3D Artists (Environmental)
Ability to export to FBX format.
Experience with UE4 toolset expected but not required if we have a UE4 Expert.
The quality level expected would be on par with the Infiltrator demo.
You would be expected to create scenes and the assets that are in them.

3D Character Artists
Experience creating characters with Paragons twinblasts quality required.
Experience with UE4 toolset a bonus.
Expected to create and rig the characters.

Everything else.
Sound designer.
Texturing experience.
And everything that could help this project.

None so far but this is a pretty good place to start.

E-mail:
Post a reply I’ll get back to you.

Is this paid, royalty, or unpaid?

Sounds more like a mixture of Unpaid and optional royalty.

Short answer royalties. If the project is completed all who contributed would receive a percentage of the profits. But unfortunately for this project the only income would come from YouTube royalties.

This sounds like a very interesting idea.

Do you have anything as to proof of concept or are you just the man with the ideas? :wink:

I will when I get better at 3D modeling, I just thought I would let people see my idea and help create it before I made any definite decisions.