Parallax Mapping an Atlas'd Texture? (Re-UV'ing a frac'd tex with POM depth search?)

Hello all, I’m new at this whole material editor thing, but it’s pretty cool. I’m having a problem trying to make a 16 texture (atlased) POM landscape material. Basically, I need to UV the texture twice, once to Frac it for the atlas splitting, and once again with the POM depth search to achieve the parallax effect.

The main thing that I am having a problem with is that in a regular material, unlike in a material function, I can’t figure out how to input a texture into a new node node (not re-sampling it) and uv it (a texture sample in a material function works fine for this, but the material function exports float values which screw me over later in trying to get this material working, so if anyone knows how to change the output type of a material function from float to texture2d that’d probably work too).

Like I said, I’m new to this so any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Fixed: Changed normalmap with height in alpha to ‘color’ compression type instead of ‘normal’ and unchecked sRGB. I’m pretty sure this is what fixed the problem anyway. Still have problems with shader function, but at least it’s compiling now.