Hi guys i’m trying to make a blueprint that contains a flip book animation and reacts to physics. However no matter what I try i’m having no success at getting the physics to work.
Heres what I have done
- Create my sprites and outline the collision areas
- Created a flip book animation from my sprites.
- Create a PaperActorBlueprint
- Assign my flipbook as default in the blueprint
- Add a capsule as a child of the root (flipbook) in the blueprint
- Tick simulate physics on the capsule
The physics options on the root/flip-book itself are greyed out why would that be? Do I need to add a rigid body to the flip book?
- Add the blueprint to the scene.
The result is the object animates in mid air.
Im sure that this is something so simple however I am unable to find a solution or documented approach anywhere.