Paper2D Sprites have stretched pixels

Hello, a weird thing happens with Paper2D, the sprites keep doing these weird deformations/stretching. Depends on how far the camera is, it just doesnt seem to be able to keep the pixels of a sprite as 1:1 like they should be…

https://puu.sh/HTaSP/f97695ef1a.mp4

342965-ue4editor-2021-07-01-20-53-52.png

I’ve tried many things, disabling all kinds of filtering options etc. and dont know what else to try. Nothing seems to affect it and it seems like Unreal Engine is trying to compensate something by postprocessing the sprite in some way for whatever reason.

Thanks.

Not sure if it is the video compression, but could you share a comparison between the original sprite and the result? I don’t really get where the stretch is happening. Have you checked inside the texture that you have no interpolation mode set, right? This is usually what causes those issues

Yes sorry. Here is a comparison, I pointed few anomaly areas with red arrows
(Pixels or rows of pixels are higher or flatter than a single pixel in some places!)
on the right side is what it should look like…
Also I think something is still filtering the sprite, I have disabled all filters I know of.

this happens without any animation too so I guess it’s not interpolation issue… ? Hope this clears it up a bit

343011-kuva.png