Paper2D Character as Enemy, Rotation reset to 0 on each Tick

The issue is as described in title.
Tried a solution I found for a seemingly similar issue, but it did not work.
Below are the details.

What I am using
I am using Paper2D Character to create an Enemy.
I am trying to get it to rotate the Actor Transform according to the direction it is moving.
I followed this tutorial to created a Player Character:

The Character worked perfectly fine, rotation and all.
But when I used a similar process to create an enemy, I have issues with the rotation.

My Problem
Control Rotation resets to 0,0,0 on each tick.
Pardon the mess, but basically I am printing the Yaw after each sequence.

The result is:
0 (1)
5 (2)
5 (3)
0 (1) ← Next Tick
0 (2)
0 (3)

What I Tried
Turn off “Pawn > Use Controller Rotation Yaw”
(Reference: Actor rotation is reset every tick)

I am new to UE5 (or rather UE anything), so do let me know if any of my information is unclear.

Some correction for the above details (I found the problems after I posted, and was not able to edit the post)

Correction 1
The Result was actually:
0 (1)
180 (2)
180 (3)
0 (1) ← Next Tick
180 (2)
180 (3)
Basically something that happens after (or before) my string of nodes resets the Rotation.

Correction 2
This is more of an update than a Correction.
I would like to clarify that the Rotation change happens in “Update Control Animation”.
I am kind of glad this is separated from the main post as it might complicate the question unnecessarily.

Anyways, this is how the Rotation is updated:

Basically, I am checking for the X Velocity, and changed the Rotation to a certain flat value based on it.
The weird numbers are just results of my desperation, as I have no idea where the 0 could possibly come from, so I set all of my values to a certain non-zero in attempt to find it.

Well, this is embarrassing.
I found a solution right after I posted the question, but I am leaving it here in case anybody is in a similar situation.

Apparently, for non-player pawns, you cannot use the controller.
Instead you need to Set Actor Rotation instead.

I would like to remind anybody who might be reading this that I am extremely new to UE, so my term usage might be off.