Panel children and viewmodel binding

Hi!

I am going back to Unreal Engine after a while and discovering the Viewmodel system on UMG.
It looks pretty cool so I am trying to use it for everything.

Right now, I am implementing an storage system so I want to be able to have a list of slots, empty or filled with object.
So I am using a Wrap Box and I want it to bind to my Viewmodel to create children according to an array in my Viewmodel.

Something like this:

I’ve got this by using Viewmodel settings on the Wrap Box:

But if I compile with just that, I’ve got this issue:

`[Compiler] No binding found from an array of viewmodels to StorageContainerEntries_Viewmodel_Extension → SetItems. Please find StorageContainerEntries_Viewmodel_Extension on the root widget and add this binding or remove the Viewmodel extension on widget StorageContainerEntries from its details panel.`

Unfortunately, I don’t understand the message… What I am supposed to do?

Is it the expected workflow or should I use widget binding and setup from “View Bindings”? If this is the case, how can make such a binding?

Thank you for any help you could bring, I could not find anything about Panel Widget children binding (only ListView but this is not the layout I would like to use here).