Pan Left/Right possible?

The question is a tad unclear. The movement you’re describing is actually the default movement of the first person and strafing / panning is actually the default sideways movement of the default pawn.

If you want to move sideways, you generally Get Right Vector and move in that direction.

Where are you experiencing this:

Rotate Left/Right which is not
comfortable at all for the navigation.

Hello Everybody,

In the viewport we can Pan Left/Right but when we launch PLAY, the keyboard change for a Rotate Left/Right which is not comfortable at all for the navigation.

Is there any way to change this? I heard that it may occurs in the Project settings / Input / Bindings…but it’s not clear at all…

Thank you so much in advance!

If you want to pan in game, you can just use A and D.

Thank you for your reply Everynone!
I experience this when i launch PLAY and use the left/right arrow keys. In this case i’m rotating instead of panning.
In the viewport, i’m really panning…i’m looking for the same thing…Hope it makes sense.

Hi ClockworkOcean thank you!
I know i can use A and D but i don’t think it’s really ergonomic and intuitive to do this way…I really would like the arrow keys to do that!

I will try again to remap the input! Thank you again for your time! :slight_smile:

If you feel strongly about it, you can change the key assignments in the project settings: